Insurance fraud costs Morris County families hundreds of dollars a year in increased insurance premiums, and needlessly increases the cost to businesses operating in the County. You can help in the fight against insurance fraud. If you have any information that can shed light on an insurance scam, whether it’s:
- Automobile Insurance Fraud
- Disability Fraud
- False or Fraudulent Insurance Applications
- Healthcare Fraud
- Homeowners’ Insurance Fraud
- Medicaid Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud
Please let us know by contacting the Insurance Fraud Unit at 973-285-6314.
For additional information, visit The Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor.