- Keeping Kids Safe on the Internet
Safety tips for families whose children use online services.
- Know the Rules
Describes four basic safety messages for teens.
- Know the Rules…Summer Safety Tips to Teach Children
Safety tips for parents and guardians to consider to help make their children’s summers more fun and safe.
- Know the Rules…Abduction and Kidnapping
Straightforward safety tips and guidelines for parents to consider when talking to their children about personal safety along with recommendations to better safeguard homes and surroundings.
- Know the Rules…Amusement or Theme Parks
Steps for parents and children to take when in an amusement or theme park.
- Know the Rules…Youth Sports
Guidelines for parents whose children participate in sports activities.
- Knowing My Rules for Safety (Multilingual)
List of safety tips for children in Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, Farsi, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hmong, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Lao, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Tigrinya, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. 40 pp.
- Just in Case…Babysitter
Information about finding a babysitter and safety tips.
- Just in Case…Daycare
Information on choosing daycare and preventing sexual exploition.
- Just in Case…Missing
Five steps to prepare in case your child might someday be missing.
- Child Protection
Preventative information for parents and children.
- Child Safety is More than a Slogan
Positive safety messages and safety skills that will build your child’s self esteem and self confidence while helping to keep them safer.
- Using Wireless Devices More Safely
Safety tips for parents and guardians.
- What Should You Do If You See A Child Who Appears Lost?
NCMEC’s tips on what you should do if you see a child who appears lost.